Download FAQSound Oasis uses the standard MP3 format, so our digital files will play on virtually any computer or portable audio player, including iPods. Because of the size of these files, we recommend only users with access to a broadband Internet connection purchase MP3 downloads.
Q: How will I download the White Noise I have purchased?
A: There are 2 ways to access your download link(s) upon completion of payment
- After completing your order you will be presented with a confirmation page that contains the download link(s).
- You will receive 2 emails at the email address used to register your Sound Oasis account
- A receipt for your order
- White Noise download link
We have put what information we have about different systems and configurations below. Please note that MP3 purchases are non-refundable.
Q: Will MP3 files work on both Macintosh/Apple and PC computers?
A: Yes, MP3 files will work on both Macintosh/Apple and PC computers. Both types of computers will need an MP3 player such as: iTunes, Winamp, or Microsoft's Windows Media Player in order to play the music files.
Q: Where do my downloaded MP3 files go when they are downloaded?
A: When you click on a download link you should be prompted with a "Save" dialog box. You can then select the destination of your downloaded MP3 file.
Q: When I click on a download link music starts playing but I am not prompted with a "Save" dialog box, why is this?
A: Some web browsers have a built or added-in media player like Quicktime. This means that your web browser will try to play the MP3 file instead of downloading it. The solution to this issue is a little different for PC and Macintosh/Apple users.
Click the right mouse button on the download link and a menu will appear.
- In Internet Explorer browser – Choose "Save target as"
- In Firefox browser – Choose "Save link as"
Hold down the ctrl key and click your mouse button on the download link and a menu will appear.
- In Safari browser – Hold down the 'option' key and then click on the download link. This will download the file to the location that Safari saves downloads to (set in Safari's Preferences)
- In Firefox browser – Choose "Save link as". The "Save" dialog box will then appear and you can select a location for your White Noise audio file to be saved to..
The "Save" dialog box will then appear and you can select a location for your White Noise audio file to be saved to.