Frequently Asked Questions
Sound Oasis uses the standard MP3 format, so our digital files will play on virtually any computer or portable audio player, including iPods. Because of the size of these files, we recommend only users with access to a broadband Internet connection purchase MP3 downloads. Q: How will I download the White Noise I have purchased? A: There are 2 ways to access your download link(s) upon completion of payment
- After completing your order you will be presented with a confirmation page that contains the download link(s).
- You will receive 2 emails at the email address used to register your Sound Oasis account
- A receipt for your order
- White Noise download link
- In Internet Explorer browser – Choose "Save target as"
- In Firefox browser – Choose "Save link as"
- In Safari browser – Hold down the 'option' key and then click on the download link. This will download the file to the location that Safari saves downloads to (set in Safari's Preferences)
- In Firefox browser – Choose "Save link as". The "Save" dialog box will then appear and you can select a location for your White Noise audio file to be saved to..