Stress ManagementThe way we deal with stress has a lot to do with our mental, emotional and physical health.
Tips for Dealing with Stress and TensionThe following are suggestions to get you started on managing the stress in your life:
- Recognize your symptoms of stress
- Look at your lifestyle and see what can be changed in your work situation, your family situation, or your schedule
- Use relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation, music, and deep breathing
- Exercise – Physical activity is one of the most effective stress remedies; it helps you release calming chemicals in your brain and promotes better sleep.
- Walking – Going for a walk can clear your mind, reduce tension and increase energy
- Sleeping – Avoid exercise, caffeine and napping in the evening when you should be winding down. Attempt all forms of natural sleeping solutions before taking prescription medication
- Maintain a healthy diet & eat smart – A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains can give you more energy, plus the fuel to keep stress under control.
- Hydrotherapy – For centuries, people have used warm water as a way to calm moods and relax muscles. You can have your own "spa" at home by adding relaxing ingredients to the bath water and soft music.
- Massage – Massaging can be extremely therapeutic for those who feel anxious. Gentle touching either by a trained massage therapist or your relationship partner can be relaxing.
Products That Can Help
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_stock_quantity() on boolean in /home/t46263231/public_html/wp-content/themes/dustland-express/single-how_we_can.php on line 96