Sound Oasis Travel Sleep Sound Therapy System was recently reviewed by Ultimate Travel Magazine under the travel accessories section.
Reviewer Joanna Hall says that her favorite memory from her Amsterdam trip was the discovery of the Sound Oasis Travel Sleep Sound Therapy System. As Joanna points out, “It is a device which is not only a portable alarm clock, but doubles up as a treatment for jet lag, and helps you to block out annoying noises while you try to sleep.”
The Sound Oasis Travel Sleep Sound Therapy System reminded the author of “a retro portable radio.” Using the Sound Oasis is easy. When it comes to features there are so many:
- There are travel time and home time settings
- 18 nature and relaxation sounds from ocean surf to thunderstorms and birdsong
- Four sounds can be used as alarm settings including one for jet lag reduction
- There’s a white noise setting with a timer to help you drive off to sleep
- The timer has four positions from 30 minutes to continuous sound
- There’s also a “gradual off” volume reduction feature.
Not only does this sound sleep machine look great, but it is also lightweight, portable, and an important sleep aid machine which tells the time and wakes you up on demand.
This travel sleep sound machine is super easy to use, says Joanna. All you do is wear the headband John McEnroe style (to the uninitiated or too young, that’s around the forehead and back of the head), adjust the speakers so they sit over your ears, then plug the jack into your device and set it to play.